Tips for Interviewing a REALTOR®
A home is one of the largest financial transactions you will ever make. Save this form to assist you in interviewing a REALTOR® who will guide you through this complex process.
Whether you’re buying or selling, ask your REALTOR®…
- Can you explain in detail the process from contract to closing?
- Specifically describe how you will represent my interests above yours throughout the process?
- What is the process you use to negotiate on my behalf?
- What is your real estate background and experience? How will it help me?
- What continuing education have you completed and how will that help me?
- Do you work in real estate full-time? How accessible are you? How can I reach you?
- What percentage of your listings sold last year? How accurate was your asking price on average?
- How will you assure that deadlines are meticulously met?