The Nehme Team Military Appreciation Program is geared for Colorado Springs Home Buyers & Sellers.
Please click here to request a free Home Buyers Book and also a Relocation packet
George and Rebecca believe” A Referral Is Sending Someone You Care About To Someone You Can Trust”. E-mail: email@example.com
To express our appreciation to our military members The Nehme Team is offering a military cash back program if you allow us to help you find your Colorado Springs home. If you are active duty or retired military purchasing a home in the Colorado Springs area, you qualify for our military cash back program and can receive up to $6,200.00 cash back that is based off of the final home purchase price.
The Nehme Teams Military Appreciation Program benefits compared to others movers advantage programs. Simply mention that you would like to participate in our MAP program, you will be awarded your MAP benefits upon closing.
- The Nehme Team with The Platinum Group, REALTORS® provides you with complete real estate services from the beginning of the search process until after closing helping you through the entire home purchase transaction.
- The Nehme Team are true professionals in the Colorado Springs real estate market. We will guarantee that you will be satisfied with our service. We will not jeopardize our fiduciary responsibility to you along with our ethical approach that we promise to all of our clients that we will uphold through out the home buying process and after. Our business survives by referrals from our friends, family and also our past clients. We know how hard you have worked in protecting our freedom, ans we want to say Thank You. We can assure that we will do all we can to protect your investment that you will be making for you and your family with the same dedication you would do for our country.
- We work with you as your Buyer’s Agent, you will not be handed off to another agent. Experience is what counts and using our expertise in the local real estate market will make the buying process much easier. What that means to you is that you are dealing with over 25 years in combined local Colorado Springs Real Estate knowledge that will guide you through out the buying process. When selecting a Realtor, please make sure to ask how long they have been selling real estate in the Colorado Springs area. Please make sure to visit our Testimonials page to look over the reviews from our past clients. Also please look at our About page to see our commitment to our profession; also look at our LinkedIn The Nehme Team page for more recommendations from our friends, and past clients.
- The Nehme Team will invest over 100% in helping you find the right home for you and your family, will guide you through the entire home purchase process prior to your arrival to the Colorado Springs area to search for your home.
- The Nehme Team has over 35 years of Real Estate experience in helping military families understand their relocation needs; they rely on our knowledge in knowing the local housing market.
- With today’s advanced technology this will help us empower you with your relocation needs no matter what part of the country or world you are relocating from. We will make the process much easier we create their own search web-site to look at any homes in the Colorado Springs area.
- With the advanced E-contract approved process that our team is part of. What it means to you, it is an internet based Real Estate contract computerized system that makes the contract signing process much easier for our clients even if they are not here in the Colorado Springs area. You are now able to sign all the approved Real Estate contracts online along with all the disclosures. As long as you have access to the internet you are able to view and sign all documents online, this is a secure process that is approved in all of today’s real estate transactions. We will explain the process in more detail when you are ready to present an offer on a property.
- Our Buyers Packet and booklet will provide you with information about our local schools, Stats, neighborhood information, local activities for you and you family can enjoy, and other helpful information about our city.
- Our VA approved lenders list and a list of our professional vendors that we have worked with and trusted for over 30 years will make your buying process a smooth one.
- As we all know that any home buying process will be and can be challenging and filled with many questions, if we don’t have the answer we promise to provide you with the answer. We both grew up here; we know the Colorado Springs market. We will provide you with up to date stats, local school information and other helpful information. We will empower you with all the information you need to make your move an easy move for you and your family.
- We don’t make decisions for our clients, we empower you with all the information so you can make the right decision. We control the process and our clients control the decisions.
*Our MAP (Military Appreciation Program) is extended to all active duty military and retired military members.
Contact us today and we would be more than happy to provide more information about THE NEHME TEAM Military Appreciation Program as well as we can mail you our free Buyers packet along with our Colorado Springs Relocation Packet.
* The Military Appreciation Program is not available for individuals who are participating in a corporate relocation program or as part of a Realtor referral. Please contact George or Rebecca Nehme for more details regarding eligibility at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our MAP Program applies to all real estate transactions with a non-reduced fee structure, and to those transactions for which no outside referral fee is required. Of course, The Nehme Team upholds its ethics and service to the standards placed forth by the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS® and the Board of Realtors® for the State of Colorado. The Nehme Team will not participate in the MAP if the referral fees or other financial concessions are required from the buyer commission fee at the closing of the real estate transaction. Rebate shall only apply for properties for which the co-op commission offered by Seller and/or Listing Company must pay Broker a 3% or higher gross commission. Please make sure to contact The Nehme Team to take advantage of our MAP program.
Click here to request a free Home Buyers Book and also our Relocation packet from the # 1 Relocation Company.
*Note: As required by federal law, all rebates must be approved by Buyer(s) lender.
Below are all the local Air Force Bases and Army Post Links:
Click here to request a free Home Buyers Book and also a Relocation packet